Term of Use
This website is updated periodically and therefore may not contain the latest details, information and data. Firmus does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, currency or completeness of any of the information or materials contained in this website, and expressly disclaims all liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. You should independently obtain and verify such information and materials by contacting the relevant parties within Firmus directly, before acting on them.
No warranty of any kind, express or implied, is given by Firmus in relation to this website or any of the information, data, materials or facilities contained or incorporated in it.
In particular, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no warranty is given by Firmus in relation to the freedom from computer viruses or other corrupting or destructive codes, agents, programs, macros or effects arising in or transmitted through this website, or the security of information relayed by you or Firmus through this website.
Exclusion of Liability
The access and/or use of any information contained in this website are at the sole risk of the user. Under no circumstances shall Firmus or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, suppliers, officers or employees be liable for any losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or economic including loss of profits) whether in an action in contract, negligence or tort arising out of or in connection with:
- the access or use, inability to access or use, or incomplete, delayed or interrupted access or use of this website or any other website linked to this website;
- the reliance on information contained on this website or on any other website linked to this website;
- the failure of performance, error, Commission or defect of any network, line or server system or the transmission to any computer hardware or software used in accessing this website of any computer virus or other corrupting or destructive codes, programs, macros or elements of any kind; or
- the access by any unauthorized person to any information transmitted by you to Firmus or vice versa through this website.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Firmus and the contents, opinions and other links provided by these websites are not investigated, verified or monitored by Firmus. Firmus will not be responsible for the contents, opinions or other links contained in any such linked websites or any changes or updates thereto. Such links are provided only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such links is not an endorsement by Firmus of the website or the contents therein, and you are put on notice that any access or use of such linked websites is at your own risk.
Submission of Feedback and Information
Any feedback and information submitted to Firmus at this website (whether by e-mail or otherwise) shall be deemed to be non-confidential and shall become the property of Firmus, who shall be entitled to use such feedback and information on an unrestricted basis for any purpose (including without limitation, reproduction, disclosure to third parties, transmission, publication, broadcast, and in relation to the development, marketing and promotion of any facilities, products or services).
Please understand that Firmus shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality in relation to, and gives no assurances that any ideas, concepts, know-how, processes or techniques contained in any feedback or information submitted to Firmus will be treated as confidential or proprietary. No hyperlinking of this website to any other website or the mirroring or reproduction of any information on this website on any other website or the use of any information therein for any public or commercial purpose is permitted without the prior written consent of Firmus.
Personal Data Protection Policy
Firmus respects your privacy and assures that your personal data will be kept securely. We are also committed to adhering to the provisions and principles of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. The Firmus Personal Data Protection Policy (Policy) outlines how we manage the Personal Data we hold. The Policy applies to all departments and business units across Firmus. As such, this Personal Data Protection Policy is to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and/or disclose your personal data.
Your Personal Data
“Personal Data” refers to any data or information about you from which you can be identified either from that data; or from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. Examples of such Personal Data which you may provide us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us):
- Your name, NRIC number, passport number or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- Information about your use of our websites and services, including cookies, IP addresses, subscription account details;
- Your employment history, education background, and income levels; and
- Your payment related information, such as your bank account or credit card information and your credit history.
Collection of Personal Data
Generally, Firmus may collect your Personal Data in the course of:
- You purchasing or leasing a property from us;
- You staying in properties which we own or operate;
- You signing up for alerts or newsletters;
- You downloading our apps and creating account
- You visiting our websites, showflats, etc;
- You applying for a job with us;
- You participating in our marketing or promotional events;
- You using our product or services;
- You contacting us with your queries, requests or feedback;
- You conducting or completing of transactions;
- You conducting marketing research or surveys;
- Our conducting interviews
If you provide us Personal Data of a third party (e.g. information of your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents), you represent and warrant that the consent of that third party has been obtained for the collection, use and disclosure of the Personal Data for the purpose we notified you.
The purpose of collection
In general, we may use your personal data for the following purpose:
- Conducting and completing transactions (e.g. collecting personal data for eligibility checking and for Sale and Purchase Agreement drafting);
- Providing customer service (e.g. responding to queries and requests);
- Conducting marketing research and improving customer service (e.g. performing marketing analysis);
- Conducting marketing promotions (e.g. offering promotions and loyalty programs);
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g. performing internal audits);
- Maintaining investor relations (e.g. sending of invitations);
- Performing evaluations (e.g. assessing suitability of employees)
Use, disclosure, and retention of your personal data
We only use, disclose and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to or which are permitted under applicable laws and regulations.
We endeavor to ensure that all personal data we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. We understand that this information changes frequently with changes of address and other personal circumstances. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible to enable us to update any personal data we have about you.
We will safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data, whether you interact with us personally, by telephone or mail, over the internet or other electronic media. We hold personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper based files and other records.
We have appointed Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to oversee our management of personal data in accordance with the Act.
We regard breaches of your privacy very seriously and we have implemented measures to secure and protect your information, such as training our employees who handle your personal data to respect the confidentiality of such personal data and your privacy, storing personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper based files and other records, taking steps to protect the personal data we hold from misuse, loss unauthorized access, modification or disclose.
Access, correction and withdrawal of consent of your personal data
To make a request to access the personal data we hold about you, please contact DPO via Email. We will require you to verify your identity and to specify what data you require. We may charge a fee to cover the cost of verifying the application and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested. If the data sought is extensive, we will advise the likely cost in advance and can help to refine your request if required.
You can notify us any of the necessary correction of your personal data by contacting our DPO via Email.
You may make a request to withdraw your consent previously given in writing by contacting our DPO via Email. If you withdraw your consent to any or all purposes, Firmus may not be in the position to continue to provide our services to you. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you agree and acknowledge that any withdrawal of your consents in accordance with the terms set out in this policy will not affect any consent which you may have provided to us in respect of the use of your Singapore telephone number(s) for receiving of marketing or promotional information.
Way of filing a complaint
If you consider that any action of Firmus breaches the Act or this Policy, you may make a complaint to the DPO via Email. We will endeavor to act promptly in response to a complaint.
Please contact DPO at the below Email address for access, correction, withdrawal of personal data or filing a complaint: firstname.lastname@example.org